Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First posting

After considering a variety of places to put my blog, I decided to go with this. So far I've been pretty pleased with my various Google services, and I notice a lot of other friends here on blogspot.

Life in the semi-fast lane is my catch-all description of my life in general. While I have a desk job, after work I'm often off to a rehearsal, or working in the yard, and on weekends I generally visit my parents, sometimes attend a meet-up or workshop, and try to squeeze in all the chores I didn't get to during the week.

I'm not sure what exactly I'll write about here. Probably not my family, since they are a pretty private bunch and would not like to be featured online. My opinions about various things are a good bet, since I have a LOT of opinions. If you want to suggest a (g-rated) topic, feel free.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear about your musical experiences ... most rewarding, strangest, most off-the-wall, etc.!

    ReplyDelete